Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Catching Up and Making a Commitment to Write

It has been too long. I seem to have so many ideas and reflections and contemplations (is that even a word) as I move about my day, but getting them down on this blog is proving to be a hurdle. With this post I am going to make a commitment to myself to write something once a week. To document or record something that happened in my classroom, to reflect upon something that happened, or something I read, to ask questions about education practice, to go deeper into some of the experiences or thoughts that I had.
I have three topics that I have listed right now on my "to write about" list;
  1. Wrap up my thoughts on SBAR (SBG), in particular thoughts about how the school implemented it this past year.
  2. Creating/constructing a space for learning and tinkering, what does that mean?
  3. Tinkering, defining tinkering, where does that occur? Is there a next step? What does tinkering look like in school?
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment